Individual Behaviour Modification Programme
Behaviour problems within the home can be due to the relationship between dog and owner and the reaction of the owner towards their dog, sometimes rewarding the exact behaviour they are trying to extinguish.
- Jumping up at visitors and/or owners
- Reactivate behaviour towards visitors by barking or growling
- Finding it hard to settle and demanding attention
- Barking excessively in the home or garden
- Destructive behaviour
- Soiling in the house – once through the initial puppy stage.
- Separation anxiety: The dog becomes stressed when you leave the house or room
- Resource Guarding – growling when you approach if food, toys, or other items are involved
- A home consultation will last one to two hours.
- Reactivate behaviours towards other dogs
- Pulling on the lead
Further Training (3 Hours)
After the initial consultation, there will be 3 x one hour in-person training sessions held at your home, our training field in Hemingford Abbots, or another environment such as a local town (Depending on your requirements).
Additional Ongoing Support
More support is available for you by way of:
- Video critique and feedback in between sessions.
- Unlimited WhatsApp support.
- Access to our exclusive Facebook support community.
In total, there will be 5 Hours in-person consultation with our team.